ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimise their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimisation, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.co.uk.
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- GUEST COMMENT How to survive and thrive in the brave new world of connected ecommerce
- How Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 shaped up
- 95% of UK retailers now sell via online marketplaces: study
- ‘International Expansion: Trends and Insights’ ChannelAdvisor
- The Top 500
- IRX 2014 The Top 500 and the multichannel ecosystem – call for nominations and background
- Breaking down borders
- A Growing Marketplace
- Internet Retailing Research Programme: International
- International Research Briefing
- How to Get Serious About International Trade
- Ecommerce set to entertain, says Rakuten chief executive as he invests in Pinterest