Hitwise provides marketers unique insights based on the largest sample of internet behaviour and consumer attitudes—revealing the audiences, search terms, and traffic sources that they need to get a competitive edge. Marketers use Hitwise’s powerful audience modelling and activation technology to segment and target their audience, all in one place.
Hitwise is a division of Connexity, Inc. which is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, France & Germany. Connexity acquired Hitwise from in December 2015 from Experian and is backed by Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Amazon.com is still bigger with Australians than the newly launched amazon.com.au
- RetailX AU250 Footprint Report is now available online
- AU250 Knowledge Partners
- On the millennial frequency
- From the editor-in-chief
- IRUK Top500 Study: Office, White Stuff and Hobbs reach 70% more 18-24 year-olds YOY
- AU250 Formulating the Footprint
- IRUK 500 Knowledge Partners
- Figuring Out Amazon UK
- Cyber Monday Smashes Records
- Is the High Street Dead?
- Insight from around the World: United States
- Retailers gear up for UK online retailing’s ‘busiest ever day’