Our platform enables leading retailers to create highly effective and fully customised native apps in record time. Apps that allow them to build stronger brands, sell more of their products, deepen customer loyalty and deliver highly relevant content, communications and rewards.
Ultimately, we help them to bridge the gap between the mobile and in-store experience and to futureproof their future revenues. Today.
We increase insight, engagement, conversion and revenue.
We decrease costs, risks and implementation time.
And we streamline integration, reporting and performance.
Poq was cited as a 'Strong Performer' in the Forrester Wave Mobile Commerce Q1 2016 report, which benchmarked the global top 10 mobile commerce platforms. (Link below)
To find out more, visit http://poqcommerce.com.
Sign up to our app commerce newsletter here: http://bit.ly/PoqNewsletter
We also partner with:
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- Helping shoppers buy wherever they are
- InternetRetailing Brand Index 2017
- IREU 500 2016 Knowledge Partners
- A theory of everything
- Retail apps overtaking mobile websites for user revenue and retention
- The case for apps
- Analysing the numbers
- Boohoo.com responds to customer move towards mobile commerce
- Where apps and loyalty collide (IRM57)
- Retailers urged to invest in mobile to save the High Street
- IRUK Top500 COMMENT The UK’s five most common omnichannel app features
- Now is the time to get app-centric
- App shoppers the most enthusiastic and biggest spenders cross platform data reveals
- IRUK Top500 shows worrying lack of apps use, but mobile is getting there
- Serving on-the-go customers (IRUK 2016)
- From the Editor-in-Chief (IRUK 2016)
- IRUK 500 2016 Knowledge Partners
- Learnings from Black Friday 2015
- The ghost of mobile Christmas past
- Black Friday: Reshaping your mobile strategy?