Portaltech Reply is the leading hybris Partner with offices in London, Chicago, Milan and Dusseldorf. The company holds Platinum Elite Status and is Global Partner of the Year 2012, 2011 and 2009 with over 30 major hybris projects to its name. Portaltech Reply offers an end to end set of products and services for multi-channel commerce including consulting, commerce platform implementation and integration, mobile and digital design, SaaS and on-premise warehouse management, proximity marketing, mobile payments and Cloud based hosting on the Amazon and Google platforms, wrapped in a full managed service from one single supplier. Portaltech Reply clients include Bunzl Group, Costco Wholesale, Delhaize Group, Iceland Foods, Monsoon & Accessorize, Phones 4u, P&O Ferries and TUI Travel.
Portaltech Reply is part of Reply, a company specialising in the design and implementation of solutions based on the new communication channels and digital media. Through its network of specialist companies Reply is helping some of Europe’s leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks & Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models suited to the new paradigms of Big Data, Cloud Computing, CRM, Mobile, Social Media and Internet of Things. Reply services include consulting, system integration, application management.
- Keep pace with the customer
- Retail in 2014: Omnichannel shopping
- Front matter – Mobile
- Smartphone owners now visit shops less often
- Retailing Will Never Be Quite the Same Again
- eCommerce Platforms Jumpstart
- The number of smartphone shoppers who make purchases on a weekly basis has doubled since 2012
- Iceland Foods returns to ecommerce, trialling its service ahead of planned nationwide expansion
- eCommerce Platforms – 8th May
- 77% of smartphone owners still use catalogues to browse proving that integration of all channels is key for success
- M-commerce quadruples in just two years