Salmon is a global commerce service provider that defines and delivers market-changing commerce strategies and solutions for the world’s leading brands.
We have a reputation for using our technical know-how to make things happen. But we are creative too, which means we don’t always give clients exactly what they ask for. Instead, we call on our commerce expertise to put forward new and challenging ideas. We then help brands decide what to do, before we go on to deliver.
With Salmon, clients grow their online revenue and profit. We are trusted to run commerce solutions that generate more than £3 billion in sales each year.
Established in 1989, we have operations in London, New York, Sydney and Beijing. Our clients include Akzo Nobel, Argos, Audi UK, Halfords, Kiddicare, Morrisons, Premier Farnell, Sainsbury’s and Selfridges.
These links have been provided and entered by the IRDX listing owner.
- B2C and B2B eCommerce
- Content Management
- Customer Experience Design
- Digital and Multi Channel Strategy
- Fulfilment and Inventory Management
- Mobile and Tablet eCommerce
- Multi Channel Consulting
- Multi Channel Integration
- Omni-channel Services
- Online & Multi Channel Marketing
- social commerce
- Leading retailers compete for sales during Amazon Prime Day event
- Amazon gains UK stores with the acquisition of Whole Foods Market
- GUEST COMMENT How can an ecommerce platform transform a good business into a great one?
- From the Internet of Things to voice interface: how ecommerce directors plan to invest
- UK shoppers spent 19.5% more online in March, but overall retail sales fall
- Online spending hits £1bn a week: ONS
- Pub operator Punch Taverns launches new B2B ecommerce platform
- GUEST COMMENT The digital baby
- Black Friday now peak pre-Christmas trading period: Salmon
- Shoppers spent less online in December than they did in November: ONS
- Five things we learned from Black Friday about the way we shop now
- Amazon innovates by taking payment out of the equation at its new Amazon Go shop
- ROLLING REPORT Black Friday as it happens
- Morrisons groceries now delivered in an hour – by Amazon
- GUEST COMMENT Introducing the future of commerce: Programmatic Commerce
- Internet of Things-connected Amazon Dash Button arrives in the UK
- More than half of consumers will be ready for smart shopping using the Internet of Things within two years, suggests study
- Tesco introduces same-day click and collect
- What did Amazon Prime Day tell us about the way we shop?
- Shoppers predicted to spend £5bn during an extended five-day Black Friday weekend: Salmon