Discover how Amplience can help you drive channel performance in 2014. Join Amplience Founder & CEO James Brooke as we demonstrate how the Amplience Adaptive Media Platform (AMP) helps leading online retailers drive profitable omni-channel revenue growth through rich customer experiences.
Incorporating a complete overview of Amplience AMP and best practice examples, the session will cover how to;
– Create richer promotional content, look-books, style guides and online catalogues, faster and at lower cost
– Enhance creative productivity through Digital Asset Management
– Engage and convert audiences more effectively through video on landing pages
– Deliver rich product content across all pages
– Make video interactive through ‘shop-the-video’ hotspots
– Optimise site performance for mobile through dynamic media delivery
– Improve SEO performance through ‘search friendly’ image naming
Speaker: James Brooke, Founder and CEO, Amplience
James founded his first internet company in 1994, and since then has been at the forefront of interactive media and eCommerce, as an entrepreneur, and as a leader in the most innovative global agencies and consultancies. As CEO and co-founder of Amplience, the leading cloud based Adaptive Media Platform, James is committed to transforming the economics of interactive media production for retailers and brand owners.