1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of InternetRetailing Media (“Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered
3. Entries must be submitted via and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Addison Southam, Prize Draw Winner, InternetRetailing, 2nd Floor, St Mary Abchurch House, 123 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AU, United Kingdom within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 30 January 2020.
6. The winners will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. One winning entrant will win one amazon voucher worth either £250
9. The prize must be taken as one package
10. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: InternetRetailing,2nd Floor, St Mary Abchurch House, 123 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AU, United Kingdom