Brands selling direct to customer - A new force in retail featuring case studies on Nespresso, New Look and more
A review of the RetailX Brand Index of top-performing direct-selling brands in Europe
The journey from globally-known brand to effective direct retailer is gaining pace, with an increasing number of brands featuring in our Top500 ranking in Europe, and increased consumer traffic going to brands’ sites. Brands are global, yet retail is local. How did brands manage to bridge this divide in 2019?
Drawing upon our RXBX ranking, we will look at examples of brands who are performing well, looking in particular at the following areas:
- Establishing credentials as a retailer, not just as a product-focused brand. How can a brand show that it’s serious about retail?
- Experience - blending the product-focused, brand-dominated communications with the language of commerce, transaction and support.
- Innovation - examining how brands bring their products to life on their sites, or demonstrate innovative ways to engage the consumer.
- How and why direct-selling brands and retail will have a key role in shaping the retail sector
- How Nespresso has used membership initiatives to drive ecommerce and New Look has bounced back to become a leading retail brand in the fast-fashion sector
This webinar will be led by our Head of Research, Martin Shaw, and we are open to questions in advance of the webinar - just drop us a note via email@example.com. We will cover as many questions as we can on the day, via written additional work or in our future webinars. Joining Martin on the day will be Séverine Philardeau, Head of Amazon Pay UK & IRE.