Deep Dive Discussion into the New European Top1000 performance ranking
Join our Editor-in-Chief Ian Jindal, Head of Research Martin Shaw and Lindsay McEwan Vice President and Managing Director, EMEA at Tealium as they discuss the key themes of the recently released RXEU Top1000 report.
Our first RetailX Europe Top1000 (RXEU Top1000) report lists the leading 1,000 e-commerce and multichannel retailers and brands that sell across 32 markets in Europe. Performance-focused research analyses retailers on their size and reach and through our six Performance Dimensions: Strategy & Innovation, The Customer, Engagement, Merchandising, Mobile & Cross-channel and Operations & Logistics.
Join us at 3pm, on Thursday 15th October for our webinar where we will discuss:
- The case studies from the report including; Decathlon, Amazon, Argos, Pandora, and Elite French retailer Fnac
- The role of consistent customer data in relation to retail performance
- COVID-19 and the lessons learned by the grocery industry
- How retailers are optimising for mobile to give consumers across the EEA a better experience
- Learn why Argos is a Top25 retailer in our Mobile & Cross Channel Dimension and Pandora respectively in our Merchandising Dimension
- Learn how French retailer Fnac is driving engagement with shoppers via it’s website and social media channels
- How H&M is putting digital in the fore in light of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Learn how Decathlon is combining available products with reader reviews and expert advice and tips from staff