Luxury Sector Report 2021 in discussion
Join us on 23 February for our Luxury Sector Report webinar where we shall discuss how the global luxury sector has continued to embrace global ecommerce, driven like so many verticals by the change in shopping habits inculcated by the global pandemic.
The report builds on 2019’s exploration of how China’s domestic shoppers have driven global luxury ecommerce and how that has inspired retailers to start their ecommerce journey – a trip accelerated with unprecedented rapidity across 2020’s lockdowns and how that has led to some rapid and interesting developments, both within the luxury sector and how it uses technology.
The webinar will draw on the report’s research to assess how the sector has developed and where it is heading, including:
- How the luxury sector has grown in 2019/20
- Where that growth has come from – both in terms of goods and geography
- The technologies embraced within the sector to drive that growth
- Consolidation within the luxury sector
- Luxury’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic
- The emergence of luxury ‘re-commerce’
- Luxury’s take on sustainability
- Where growth and development is to come from in 2021 and beyond
You will hear from the report’s author and lead analyst, as well as from luxury brands that have pioneered ecommerce in the sector, those that have taken established brands forwards into the new world order and technologists that have made it happen.