Tripling Conversions at Dixons Carphone: Supercharging Personalisation in 3 months - Webinar with Syntasa
Like the majority of retailers, Dixons Carphone has seen a significant and accelerating share of its business move online. As their customer behavior has gone digital, it has become critically important to move from ‘one size fits all’ to ‘personalised experiences’ – by mindfully using the first-party data that is available at each stage of the customer journey.
We will discuss Dixons Carphone’s journey shaping more than 300 million digital experiences a year, and share best practices and lessons learned, including:
- Determining which first-party data is available at each stage of the customer journey
- Capturing the value of their most valuable data – behaviour from websites, apps, and devices
- Challenges of generating the “best” recommendations (with behavioural data) at cloud scale – the volumes are massive and the structure is complex
- Importance of partnering with industry leaders to harness the power of modern cloud platforms, open source artificial intelligence frameworks, and behavioral data
- How informed recommendations have tripled add-to-basket rates for Dixons Carphone