The organisers of the Oracle World Retail Awards
have revealed the short lists for this year's awards, with the winner to be revealed during the World Retail Congress in Berlin on 22 April.
Six retailers have been short listed for Etailer of the Year:
- Argos.com — United Kingdom
- eSpares.com — United States [Editor's note: eSpares are a UK company, but described as a US company by WRA]
- HSN.com — United States
- Marksandspencer.com — United Kingdom
- Ocado.com — United Kingdom
- Walmart.com — United States
Last year's award went to Zappos.com, which beat Mydeco.com, New Look, Tesco and Topman and Italy's Yoox.com to the top prize.