Tis that this of year again for the IRBTAECP.
As ever, the aim of the evening is for retailers to muster a team of 4 and compete tooth and claw to ensure that House of Fraser doesn't win AGAIN, thereby pocketing the £500 prize to a charity of their choice...
InternetRetailing will be present as ever to fight with the BeringerTame "Allstars" team for bottom place, so the only question now is whether you'll be there too :)
The details are:
- 23 November 2011
- 6pm-ish start for beers and pre-start psyching out the other teams
- Venue is Adam Street private members' club on, erm, Adam Street, London WC2N 6AA
- Teams of 4 people - it's great if you can organise your own team, but no worries if you don't have 4 since we're happy to put teams together
- Let us know the charity for which you're playing - the winners will get a cheque in donation to that charity
The evening's sponsored by our friends at BeringerTame - from quizmaster to donation via nibbles and liquid refreshments. The reservoirs of ale and mineral water have been boosted this year with a contribution from eSellerPro. Wonderful!
- If you're a retailer or ecommerce professional email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest
- State if you're heading a team (we'll need their names too) and the charity of your choice.
- Please do not feel you have to field a whole team to come - we'll have scratch and all-star teams aplenty
- Immediately start devouring trivia books and memorising wikipedia - let the competition begin!
Looking forward to seeing you on the 23rd November, while losing to as few of you as possible!