An in-depth workshop on 'How Efficient is your Google Adwords Campaign? Best Practices in Search Engine Marketing' is to be held at Internet Retailing 2009 in London on October 13. The workshop will be led by Udayan Bose, CEO of NetElixir
, the search advertising experts with over 200 retailing clients.
And, as part of the workshop, Udayan is offering three UK retailers the chance to get their Adwords campaign analysed completely free of charge. NetElixir will then provide detailed feedback on how to optimise their campaigns.
"We will analyze their Adwords campaigns, rate them on our 12 point performance measurement scale, highlight what they are doing right and also pinpoint the gaps in their campaigns," says Udayan. "The analysis will be able to quantify any money they are losing on Google adwords campaigns and will help them to understand the PPC campaign areas where they can extract greater value and also stay one step ahead of their competitors."
All attendees take away a complimentary copy of NetElixir's workbook of 10 practical SEM tips to propel search advertising performance this holiday season.
To apply to be considered for a free analysis, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning NetElixir in the subject line and answering the following questions:
- Are you advertising on Google Adwords?
- What are you promoting through PPC advertising?
- Who are your customers?
- Who are your top three competitors?
- How many keywords does your current Adwords account have?
- What is your key performance metric to gauge the success of your PPC advertising?
- In terms of sophistication level, how would you rate your PPC campaign (on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being very sophisticated)
- Would you be open to sharing lessons from the analysis in the workshop at Internet Retailing 2009?
Full details of the workshop are available on the Internet Retailing 2009 website
.• Internet Retailing 2009 takes place on Tuesday 13 October at the Novotel in Hammersmith, west London. The full conference agenda, along with speaker profiles, is now available online. Conference delegate and exhibition visitor registration is also now open.