It's hard to believe that Team IR has been losing so comprehensively for so long but (drumroll) it's that time of year for the 4th Annual Internet Retailing Beringer Tame eCommerce Charity Pub Quiz. Oh yes.
As ever, the aim of the evening is for retailers to muster a team of four and compete tooth and claw for the £500 prize to a charity of their choice…
Internet Retailing will be present as ever to fight with the Beringer Tame 'Allstars' team for bottom place, so the only question now is whether you’ll be there too The details are:
- 21 November 2012
- 6pm-ish start for beers and pre-start psyching out the other teams
- Venue is Adam Street private members’ club on, erm, Adam Street, London WC2N 6AA
- Teams of four people – it’s great if you can organise your own team, but no worries if you don’t have four since we’re happy to put teams together
- Let us know the charity for which you’re playing – the winners will get a cheque in donation to that charity
The evening’s sponsored by our friends at BeringerTame – from quizmaster to donation via nibbles and liquid refreshments. The reservoirs of ale and mineral water have been boosted this year with a contribution from eSellerPro. Wonderful!
- If you’re a retailer or ecommerce professional email Emily Stevenson ([email protected]) to register your interest
- State if you’re heading a team (we’ll need their names too) and the charity of your choice.
- Please do not feel you have to field a whole team to come – we’ll have scratch and all-star teams aplenty
- Immediately start devouring trivia books and memorising Wikipedia – let the competition begin!
Looking forward to seeing you on the 21st November, while losing to as few of you as possible!