A service economy
As the cost of new technology comes down and service agreements become the norm, customer service is going to become a key differentiator.
Retailers are facing competition from new kinds of businesses that are taking traditional retail models and offering them via the internet.
The retail market is evolving constantly, and both the established players and the newcomers look towards nimbleness, the benefits of cloud-based vs owned software, new business models, data-driven decision making and personalisation.
This ebook is designed for all retailers looking for innovative and expert partners to help them make the most of these emerging trends and guide their business to future success.
Download the eBook to discover:
- An overview of current trends and perceptions of the retail sector
- Why mobile holds the key
- Ten issues to consider
- Personalisation: Increase in demand for a more tailored service
- Profiles and contact information of featured suppliers
- A Company Spotlight interview with Wanda Cadigan, VP Commerce at Sitecore
- A case study from one of the largest suppliers of flooring, wallpaper, window treatments, lighting and furniture products in the Netherlands, Homefashion Group