Copenhagen-based travel search engine Momondo.com has extended its cheap flight search capability wit the launch of an iPhone app, making it possible to search for cheap flights on your i-Phone. Momondo users can search and compare prices and availability of flights, hotels and car hire from more than 800 travel sites on the main Momondo.com site.
With the Momondo iPhone app users can find the best offers on flights, and then go directly to the supplier’s site and book their deal using their iPhone. The app also makes it possible to save the search results on your mobile and/or mail these to yourself or travel companion(s).
Key points about the Momondo iPhone app. are:
• Provides access to global low cost and major airlines flights and booking services
• Has very broad coverage
• Includes several train routes
• Very smooth and user friendly interface requiring few screen taps
• Filters allow users to sort by price, departure point, flight duration and whether they want a direct or stop-over flight.
• Free of charge to download.
"Our iPhone app. has been developed so that our on-the-move users can always access Momondo and search for the best real time offers on flights. This is the first of a series of launches that’ll make it even easier for our users to get the full benefit of Momondo’s services on their smart phones ", says Martin Lumbye, Partner in Momondo.