We (Ridgeway Partners, ) are working on behalf of an iconic national retailer which is part of a global group looking to hire an Omnichannel Delivery Director. This person will create and implement an omnichannel strategy that will deliver market beating growth and profitability as well as significant improvements in brand experience.
This individual will work closely with the business, including IT, Supply Chain, Marketing and Trading, and ultimately leverage the retailer’s database, IT and digital platforms and systems to deliver a personalised omnichannel experience to the customer.
What is the role?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced omnichannel operator and strategic thinker to help transform a much loved and trusted brand. It is an opportunity to join a developing team at the start of its omnichannel journey – and play a strategic as well as hands-on operational role in its delivery.
Desired skills and experience:
Am I right for the role?
- Above all else, this person will have a strong and demonstrable track record in successful omnichannel change that has delivered significant improvements in brand experience and commercial performance. This person must have been operationally involved in the delivery of such a programme.
- He/she will be a change agent who can create the vision and then implement at an operational level. This person will bring significant technical expertise and a real understanding of the dynamics of the market, future trends and innovation.
- He/she will be an impactful influencer with the ability to win hearts and minds and align people around an omnichannel strategy.
- This person will understand the investment requirements and have the ability to make strong and financially-informed business cases around these.
He/she will demonstrate the following:
- Deep knowledge of the digital environment and how it relates to retail.
- Deep understanding of online technology, processes, and customer behaviour to support the identification and development of new business opportunities.
- Innovative and challenging strategic thinking, questioning the status quo, putting the customer at the heart of strategy and demonstrating a vision for the future of retail.
- A strong intellect with the ability to think outside the box and also a strong influencer, negotiator and relationship builder.
- A commitment to the customer and world beating customer service.
- Ability to manage complex and diverse pressures.
- Personal perseverance, self-motivation, commercial and collegiate style.
- Good levels of personal presence, with strong communication skills, common sense and a pragmatic approach.
- A high impact individual who is inclusive and collaborative.
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.