Download our whitepaper, Commerce in the conversational age, written in partnership with Imagino where we explore the reality of consumer/retailer relationships.
Consumers today expect to be sold to and are more than willing to share data with you for that to happen – they just don’t want it to be impersonal. In this whitepaper we examine how you can sell to them, but sell them what they want, on the channel of their choosing, when they want it.
To meet these demands retailers need to be able to access and action this data rapidly and with great agility – right across their businesses. We discuss how excellent customer experience is now a facet of the whole company.
This marks a shift in how retail businesses operate. Modern customer engagement in the conversational age is no longer of cranking the handle harder and faster, or just lubricating a broken machine, it is time for a new, approach appropriate to the way consumers shop.
To help you learn more about conversational commerce and customers expectations we have used RetailX bespoke consumer data to outline how consumer habits have changed and what they now expect from retailers and brands.
More presciently, we examine how retailers and brands can meet these challenges through:
- How they store and process data
- The technology and strategies required to utilise the data
- What is needed to adapt and evolve an engagement strategy at pace.
- Learn from the experts, examples from Amazon, Alibaba, Easyjet, Lululemon and New Look
- A case study from Diptyque Paris, how a unique fragrance house transformed its user experience