A fresh shift in the landscape of online shopping is upon us. The way European consumers are shopping and searching for products is undergoing a notable change, and it’s one you can’t afford to ignore.
A staggering 55% of European shoppers now head directly to a retailer’s site when searching for products online, rather than search engines and social platforms. This suggests a monumental shift, underscoring the vital importance of a brand’s on-site experience in 2023 and beyond.
One of the key drivers of this change, as uncovered in this whitepaper in association with FactFinder, is the impact of AI on product discovery and search. As retailers refine their AI algorithms and offer more personalized shopping experiences, consumers find it more efficient to go straight to the source.
Download this practical whitepaper for the full data, retailer case studies and insight into:
- How to maximize AI-powered search
- Why AI still needs the human touch
- How Office Depot were able to increase revenue by 12% using AI-powered product discovery technology
- How marketplaces with a large amount of SKU’s e.g Not On The High Street benefit from AI
- Survey findings – Online shopping habits in the UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway
- Case study – PBS Holding Group “When it comes to achieving future goals, it is essential to have an effective product discovery and search platform in place”
- Case Study – MEDION AG “We have implemented the new personalisation AI, but we would really love to take it further”