The RetailX Global Ecommerce Report offers a data-led analysis of the worldwide ecommerce and multichannel market. One of RetailX’s flagship publications, it is aimed both at those already trading in different markets and at those considering expanding into regional markets where the challenge is to compete with established businesses.
The report covers six distinct ecommerce and multichannel retail regions: Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. We look in detail at 36 different countries, ranging from ecommerce powerhouses such as the USA, UK and South Korea to rapidly developing nations such as Nigeria, Chile and Turkey.
Within the report’s 250-plus pages, we will revisit themes from last year to see whether our predictions about how the industry would develop in 2023 have held up. We will also focus anew on the most recent developments in global ecommerce and the factors that are shaping the sector’s development – from sustainability and global heating to the conflicts in Ukraine and the Middle East, and from logistics and supply chain issues to changing patterns of consumer spending at a time of high inflation.
The report brings together both original research by RetailX and third-party findings. Our graphics, which we encourage you to share in presentations, show at a glance how the global digital retail sector is performing.
- Report highlights:
- A global overview of online shopping behavior around the world illustrated with concise easy-to-read graphics
- What advantages does Africa gain having gone straight to mobile?
- The technological advancements that Europe’s mature ecommerce markets have made :- Web 3.0, NFT’S and Cryptos
- Category Analysis of each region’s Largest 100
- Global issues – how conflict, climate change and market volatility effect how we all do business
- Were we correct in the issues we highlighted for 2023? What’s likely to be important to the retail sector in 2024?