AI Search & Merchandising: A joined up approach for ecommerce revenue generation
In the ever-evolving landscape of ecommerce, retailers are faced with an increasing set of challenges. Consumers have become savvier, their attention spans shorter, and their demands for a personalised shopping experience higher.
Inside this practical Blue Paper we dig deep into how AI can be a transformative force in ecommerce, particularly in the domain of product discovery.
Take a look at the in-depth retail case studies which illustrate how revolutionary AI can be to retailers. Follow the luxury fashion brand, Paul Smith’s evolving AI journey which culminated in (after installing Klevu search) an increase of 74% in revenue from search, ecommerce conversion rate went up by 31%, and per session value went up by 26%.
AI has brought about a paradigm shift in ecommerce and the journey isn’t over yet.
Download the full Blue Paper for retail case studies and insight:
- A detailed Glossary of AI terms
- AI functionality uncovered including all that Klevu AI has to offer
- Detailed case studies include: – Paul Smith, Seasalt, The Cambridge Satchel Co and Monrovia
- How AI-led recommendations led to Dartington Crystal increasing revenue by 8%
- Market Trends through the eyes of the RetailX UK Top500
- Next steps: Linking AI with ChatGPT