Bringing the benefits of flexibility to modern delivery
In a time of limited customer spending and increased costs, retailers need to work harder, and smarter, to keep up.
The words Agility and Flexibility are used often to describe what retailers need to be to deal with tougher times. But what does this actually mean for retailers looking to deliver? To maintain customer loyalty, and even acquire new customers, retailers must provide an end-to-end experience with a stress-free delivery process therefore taking control of their carrier management.
In this whitepaper, produced in association with Scurri, we investigate how delivery management platforms enable retailers to contend with increased demand, heightened consumer expectations and whatever market or economical change comes next. It is no longer as simple as being able to adapt quickly, retailers need to be smart about their agility.
By combining specialist delivery management platforms with customer experience tools, retailers can differentiate themselves from the rest. Harnessing the right platform for their delivery management also frees retailers up to focus on their customer, keeping them happy and, therefore, loyal. Having a strong delivery offering also enables these retailers to grow, in a time when any growth is a win.
- Why retail reliability and their delivery partners drive more customer loyalty and spend
- How should retailers keep up with strike action and delivery disruption?
- Why a multi carrier model could be the answer for many retailers
- Why 48% of British consumers shopping online are looking outside their domestic market
- Delivery visibility for consumers is vital and is only achievable with the correct data and connected systems
- Why retailers and their carriers must focus on a communication-led delivery experience
- How Asos, Boohoo and M&S are trialling subscription services and loyalty programmes
- How delivery management platforms have improved businesses such as Bigjigs Toys and Natural Baby Shower to take back control of their last mile experience