This is the first in a series of sustainability RetailX ebooks, sharing insight into the fashion sector’s transformation journey. This is a sector that has its own challenges which also mirror factors that are common to all retailers. As a sector, it has mobilised to effect change, with brands and retailers collaborating with suppliers, innovators, and competitors to become a force for good.
Download this ebook, in association with Asendia, which explores how retailers are devising strategies on how to redesign waste and rethinking the product lifecycle.
Discover how Coachtopia, the new sub brand from Coach, focuses on circularity, crafting new products from waste in other areas of the business and M&S Shwop lets customers donate pre-loved M&S school uniforms to Oxfam in store and receives 20% off new childrenswear.
The fashion industry is changing. Retailers are measuring, testing, learning and listening to their consumers and other stakeholders.
Download this ebook for insight into:
- Retail innovation & initiatives from Zara, Selfridges, H&M and many more
- How is the United Nations’ Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action propelling change?
- Redesigning waste => solutions to combat fashion waste
- Rethinking the product lifecycle => resale of products
- Conclusion & recommendations for retailers from all sectors