The UK travel sector is recovering well but growth requires a shift in approach from its businesses. Download this sector report which explores how although consumers are keen to get away, their limited funds mean they are being pickier than ever. They are putting in extra work to find discounts and they are choosing flexible and refundable options.
There are also signs that the UK is becoming a hot spot for US travellers mixing business and leisure, with an increase in visitors from the country since before the pandemic. The luxury sector is also expecting an increase in Chinese visitors.
Successful online travel providers and retailers will be those that address UK travellers’ key factors when booking holidays – convenience, value for money and environmental concerns. This report explores how the top retailers are adapting to these changing consumer considerations and the techniques they are using.
Download the full FREE report now for insight into:
- In-depth market overview including consumer and online behavior segment
- How sustainability is an important factor for travelers and the increased rise of travel app usage
- Largest 50 Retailers – this list reveals a UK-based sector with much cross-border trading
- 50+ tables, charts and graphs bring the travel research to life
- Sector analysis featuring cruise travel, flight bookings and package holidays
- 10 company profiles including annual growth of UK web traffic:- Airbnb, Skyscanner, Caravan Club, Premier Inn, EasyJet, Emirates, Mr & Mrs Smith, Travel Republic, Holiday Extras and Red Letter Days
Download the accompanying datagraphic