Consumer behaviours have been reshuffled by the pandemic, meaning more people are open to shopping cross-border and buying from new sellers. But how do retailers navigate these new opportunities and where should they focus their expansion?
This whitepaper, produced in collaboration with Woldline Digital Commerce, considers the best avenues of growth for sellers looking to expand overseas, as well as the influence of changing behavior on cross-border.
Drawing from our illustrative interviews, we take a look at what AliExpress, ASOS, Joom and myWorld are doing to make the most of the cross-border opportunity.
Full report includes:
- Understanding the corridors of cross border commerce and the change in consumer behaviours and expectations
- How should retailers decide which path to take?
- The enablers of cross-border
- The future: Where next for cross-border expansion?
- Retailer Interviews: AliExpress, ASOS, Joom & myWorld
- And plenty more