George Davies' new fashion venture Give is to open its doors online and in 24 stores and concessions around the UK on 1 October. The new fashion retailer's proposition includes a range of innovative services including:
- In-store touch screens shoppers can use to browse the Give collections and the www.give.co.uk website
- An online 'countdown to availability'
- Multiple garment views and catwalk videos
- An in-store tailoring service to hand alter garments plus free online trouser alterations
- A client card offering benefits in-store
- Next day delivery and gift wrap as standard, plus free UK returns
Give's technology is being supplied by K3
, the UK's largest provider of Microsoft Dynamics, and incorporates a single, fully integrated multi-channel solution that supports the web site, retail stores and concession partners and call centres.
"We wanted to launch an online venture that would shake up the world of fashion e-tail just as the Next Directory revolutionised home shopping back in the 80s," says Nigel Roberts, head of ecommerce, systems and logistics at Give. "We wanted to have stores and an online channel that offers customers a fantastic experience at whatever point they connect with us, and in order to do so we knew we needed a robust and flexible system in place that could cope with all our plans."
"One of the department stores that we will be selling through as a concession partner is already a customer of K3's, so we were confident that K3 had the expertise and knowledge to provide us with a sound platform," he added. "We've been impressed with K3's ability to meet our requirements. What they said would be delivered has been delivered."