William Bradford is a British retailer of tools and building supplies. Bradfords was established in 1770 in the Somerset hamlets of Thorney and Pibsbury. Originally selling lime and limestone to farmers, the business diversified into coal, agriculture and building materials.
In the 1800s the Head Office was established on its current site in Yeovil to be adjacent to the railway line.
Today Bradfords Building Supplies Ltd has 31 branches throughout the South West, Herefordshire and Worcestershire