EUROPEAN RETAIL LUMINARIES GATHER FOR NEW LEADER-LEVEL SUMMIT IN BERLIN THIS JUNE.The new InternetRetailing Summit, being launched in conjunction with The InternetRetailing Europe Top500 (IREU 500), aims to address the many and varied challenges of doing pan-European business.What to expect?
By bringing together 150 of the brightest minds in retail and programming a series of off-the-record discussions the Summit creates a rare chance for a candid exchange of ideas and information, with peer-to-peer interaction at the core.
The Summit programme is built around six key performance ‘dimensions’
(Customer Experience; Mobile; Operations & Logistics; Brand & Engagement; Merchandising; Strategy & Innovation) examined via carefully curated discussions and intimate roundtable conversations.
The IREUTop500 Leaders Panels and Next Generation Tech Workshops add to the multi-format structure, providing varied pace and differing levels of interaction.
You’ll have the chance to explore, understand and shape the future of European retail and fully engage with other retail heroes and practitioners, including:
- David Schneider, Co-Founder, Zalando
- Amee Chande, UK MD, Alibaba Group
- Rajesh Kumar, VP Merchandising Concept to Consumer, adidas Group
- Ines von Jagemann, Member of the Executive Board, eCommerce, Tchibo
- Stefan Konopatzki, CMO, Brands4Friends
- Gareth Rees-John, Global Digital Director, Topman
- Roger Graell Sole, Online Sales Director, Mango
- Steven Overman, CMO, Kodak
- Martin Pearce, Head of Fraud and Payments, Trainline
- Theodore Hettich, Global Head of Partnerships, Fruugo
- Stephen Richards, Director of Logistics Germany, ao.de
- Christiane Arnscheidt, CMO, BestSecret
- Jason Van Der Westhuizen, Head of Online Europe, Land’s End
With 150 thought leaders and visionaries to interact with, the InternetRetailing Summit aims to be the place to hear change-making ideas that fire the imagination and discover new approaches that shake up conventional thinking.
Interested in participating? Contact [email protected]
More information on our site here.
* The InternetRetailing Summit runs 27-29 June, Andel’s Hotel, Berlin and will take place under The Chatham House Rule