Redefining Planning for Peak
For some, digital transformation stems from the IT department and is built around technology. For others it is anchored in the customer experience and customer journey. In reality digital transformation is both of these and more besides.
InternetRetailing’s new ebook - “Redefining Planning for Peak - How Digital Performance Management holds the key” - provides expertly-developed insight into what it takes to appease modern retail customers, to give them the experience they’re expecting, and to make sure you’re tracking and tweaking their journey effectively.
In this ebook, supported by our partner SOASTA, you will receive;
- An outline of Digital Performance Management, and of how it can help you in retaining customers and increasing conversion rates
- The costs of poor planning - where you can expect to fall down with poor management
- The five phases of maturity when it comes to performance - reach Amazon-levels of proactivity
- A case study on Nordstrom’s world-class customer satisfaction, and how they’re using DPM to give a more accurate and holistic view of their performance
- And much more over the course of 20 pages
, and through carefully-evaluated legitimate interest.