Shaping your business to take advantage of fit
How sizing up your customer can have huge operational benefits
In this whitepaper - produced in partnership with FitsMe - we use the findings of our industry survey to dissect the subject, explaining what fit data is, where the opportunities for retailers lie, who’s leading the way and how you can introduce fit data into your business to gain a positive cross-departmental impact.
Interesting findings from our fit data research:
- More than half of retailers say it’s crucial to get sizing right, but more than half also don’t have customers’ measurement and body shape data
- Nearly two-thirds of retailers use size charts to present fit data - leaving a huge opportunity to do more and more differentiation
- Only a handful of retailers collect biometric data about their customers
- More than 40% of retailers fail to share fit data across the business
- Using fit data to improve trading and online merchandising is the most popular future priority for such data
, and through carefully-evaluated legitimate interest.