The 5 retail KPIs which will allow you to grow
A guide for smaller, high ambition companies
Featuring case studies to illustrate how high growth retailers are using KPIs within their growing businesses; Pink Boutique, Woolovers, Natural Baby Shower, The Furniture Market, Clikempire and Urban Rider.
Find out what the 5 KPIs you should be monitoring for business success are, and how to add that extra level of assurance against any potential issues.
Interesting findings from our research into monitoring retail success through KPIs:
- 55% of retailers say they either don’t share, or could do better, at regularly sharing gross margin performance throughout the business
- 49% of retailers don’t know their stock turnover rate
- Almost one in five retailers said they don’t adjust sales promotion activity or purchasing commitments in response to sell through rates
- 87% of retailers say they know their average order value
- But 36% of retailers don’t measure their units per transaction
, and through carefully-evaluated legitimate interest.