On 12 October 2023 retail logistics and supply chain professionals will come together at the inaugural DeliveryX World event to discuss how to navigate the continuing ecommerce boom; low consumer confidence; cross border challenges; emerging technologies and becoming truly omnichannel.
The agenda of the one-day conference sees the likes of MatchesFashion, Joseph Joseph and Tesco assemble at 155 Bishopsgate, London, to cover everything from warehouse operations to the last mile.
See the full list of speakers below:
- Ben Dreyer, Strategy, Sustainability and Operations Director, Boden
- Caroline Whitley, Fulfilment Director, MatchesFashion
- Dunc Lowe, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Campari
- Ellen Harkin-Goodbourn, Global E-Commerce Operations Manager, Lego
- Emma Newton, Senior Director – eCommerce Last Mile, Asda
- Greg Bamford, Global Head of Warehousing and Logistics, Joseph Joseph
- Kieran Donovan, Supply Chain Director, Heroes
- Lucy Mackay, Customer Fulfilment Centre Manager, Tesco
- Marina Camu, Senior Supply Chain Director EMEA, Maesa
- Paul Wilkinson, Product Leader, Deliveroo
- Stuart Hill, Chief Operating Officer, MATCHESFASHION
As well as the two-track conference programme, which will also cover the move to sustainable delivery, supply chain resilience and data-driven approaches to retail, there will be networking opportunities on the exhibition floor. Solution partners, including Amazon Shipping, Avalara, Locus Robotics, Parcelhub and Ryde, will provide insights on how they can support businesses.
The event will also see the launch of the brand new DeliveryX Europe Top1000 report. This detailed look at top 1000 retailers in Europe will focus on how they optimise their supply chain, logistics and delivery experiences. It will also cover how some are working to minimise returns, while others are offering recommerce options.
This ranking report will be presented in a session giving a preview of the detailed charts and analysis completed by the RetailX team. It will also showcase the exclusive case studies and an in-depth retailer interview.
Registration for DeliveryX World is open now, for more information and to book click here.
DeliveryX World follows the second ChannelX World, which will bring together marketplace experts from retailers, D2C brands and merchants. The marketplace event features a 3-track programme with keynotes, case studies and panel discussions from the likes of eBay, Auto Trader, John Lewis, Sephora and Unilever.