Download The DeliveryX Top1000 Europe Report which expands on the RetailX operations value chain sector of the Top1000 report and delves further, starting with the supply chain, logistics, and the delivery experience. It also covers how retailers are minimising returns and deploying data and technology to succeed in what has been another challenging year.
We feature a snapshot of the full Top1000 list, it can be seen in full in the RetailX Top1000 report.Instead of reprinting the entire list, we have used retailer case studies to showcase the best practices and strategies that leading retailers are using to stay ahead of the competition.
These detailed case studies illustrate the significant progress made by leading retailers, brands and marketplaces in prioritizing supply chain, logistics, and the delivery/returns experience. This is crucial for them to remain competitive, enhance customer satisfaction, control costs, adapt to changing market conditions, and build a strong brand reputation. It’s an integral part of overall business strategy and success in the modern retail landscape.
- 40+ pages of concise data-driven insight, that delves into how leading retailers are succeeding in the supply chain, logistics and delivery/returns experience so you can learn from this information to tailor your own strategies
- 15 company profile case studies including KPI comparisons – benefit from the industry’s best as they share their success stories and innovative strategies. Includes: M&S, H&M, Aldi, Albert Heijn, Lego, Asda, Sephora, Zalando, New Look, Seasalt, Zara, Decathlon, Castorama, Amazon and La Redoute
- Research is illustrated throughout with clear graphs, figures and charts
- 100 Leaders List – a snapshot of the Top1000 list
- 2024 operational and delivery trends
Don’t forget to download the accompanying datagraphic