Fashion accounts for one-fifth of the world’s total ecommerce spend and has become one of retail’s key online sectors, mirroring its place in mainstream physical retail. Download this report which explores how global fashion, while impacted by macroeconomics, is proving remarkably resilient thanks to its youthful consumer base and how global sales remains significantly above where it was in pre-Covid 2019.
Take an in-depth look into consumer behaviour and channels whilst discovering how consumers are increasingly looking for more sustainable fashion, which is creating a new sales channel for brands.
This report also explores how global online fashion consumers find what they want and where does social media and advertising play its part whilst explaining why Africa is seeing some of the fastest growth rates of anywhere in the world. The UK and the US are two of the biggest markets for online fashion, so what does each one look like up close? Take a look at our Transatlantic Focus section which details consumer spends, trends and attitudes.
Global online fashion has weathered some turbulence, but what factors will shape it in the next 12 to 24 months? From the economy and the digital transformation across supply and sales to hybrid retail and ChatGPT, AI and personalisation, download this report which will help you successfully navigate the road ahead in this dynamic, innovative sector.
- 60 pages of powerful data-driven insights, that decode consumer behaviour and preferences so you can utilize this information to tailor your marketing strategies
- Research is illustrated throughout with 70+ easy-to-read graphs, figures and charts
- Who are the Largest 100 global fashion sellers?
- 10 company profiles and 12 snapshots – learn from the industry’s best as they share their success stories and strategies. Includes Charlotte Russe, Asos, Shein, Zara, Karen Millen, Hibbert Sports, Warehouse, M&S and Zalando and many more
- Find out how Asos is turning its fortunes around by revamping its marketplace technology stack, how Footlocker is looking at how to increase its loyalty scheme membership, M&S is becoming a leader in modern omnichannel whilst Zalando has expanded its 3D avatar and virtual fitting room offerings