Download the first edition of the RetailX United States Growth 2000, which takes a new perspective on one the world’s largest and most exciting ecommerce markets.
The size and spending power of the US market makes this an obvious next step for retailers and brands around the world and in this report, we offer a new way of understanding what works for those that succeed here.
This report also looks at the key features of the US ecommerce market and the economic context against which retailers trade in the strategic context. The metrics are illustrated with practical case studies that show what Growth 2000 members are doing to stand apart from the competition.
In this first US Growth 2000 report, we have contrasted findings about how US shoppers want to buy with insights into the ways that retailers and brands are selling to them. By doing so, we aim to offer businesses that are currently active in the US market, or considering expanding into it in the future, an understanding of how retailers do business there, as well as how that reality measures up to customer expectations.
Download the full report for insight into:
- What the US Growth 2000 retailers sell and who are they?
- Business types of the US Growth 2000
- Why Facebook is retailers’ most-used network
- What features make it easy for customers to find the right product?
- How well do Growth 2000 retailers keep shoppers informed?
- How much choice should retailers give customers at checkout
- 35 pages of market-leading research into the size and scale of the US ecommerce market
- 25+ illustrative RetailX figures and graphs
- 14 exclusive company case studies including: Swanson Vitamins, Scentsy, Camping World, Rent the Runway and Columbia Sportswear