Sustainability continues to grow in importance across the political, social and retail governance landscapes. The past year has seen changes brought about by agreements made at COP26 as well fluctuating policy in the US and energy provision becoming a major concern for the EU. It is against this backdrop that the RetailX Sustainability 2022 report is published.
Download the Sustainability 2022 Report to read about the current state and future direction of sustainability among the world’s leading retailers and brands. The RetailX Sustainability 2022 Report’s research highlights the extent to which the RetailX Global Elite 250 are sharing their sustainability journeys with customers.
Read more on how sustainability permeates all areas of retail from the pressures being placed on retailers by legislation and changing customer behaviour, through operations to final mile delivery and new business models.
Through exclusive case-studies read how:
- Fashion brand TFG is mapping the supply chain and trying to ensure equal rights for workers throughout the supply chain.
- Bicycle delivery is helping French grocer Carrefour with its ecommerce plans for carbon neutrality.
- Sainsbury’s and Tesco are using their customer loyalty schemes to nudge customers into healthier and more sustainable lifestyles.
Of course, retail doesn’t stand still. Sustainability and digital are enabling new disruptors to alter what retailing means today. The rise of rental, particularly in the fashion sector, shows how ownership is changing and is not something that retailers should shy away from.
Download the Sustainability 2022 Report today for a in depth look at the way retailers are embracing sustainability and making it work for the customer, the business and the planet.
Download the report for full insight into:
- Consumer behaviour
- The Sustainability of the RetailX Global Elite 250
- Legalities of greenwashing
- New models being trialled
- Case studies on TFG London, Tesco, Cocoon, Nespresso and Carrefour