Bronto Software, a NetSuite (NYSE: N) company, provides a cloud-based commerce marketing automation platform to mid-market and enterprise organisations worldwide. Bronto is the number one ranked email marketing provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000, with a client roster of leading brands, including Vivienne Westwood, notonthehighstreet.com, Björn Borg, Oak Furniture Land and Joseph Joseph. The Bronto Marketing Platform is deeply integrated with commerce platforms, such as NetSuite, Magento, Demandware and MarketLive. The company is headquartered in Durham, NC, with additional offices in London, Sydney, New York and Los Angeles.
- GUEST COMMENT Seize the expansion opportunity created by a weaker pound
- Brand Engagement
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Brand engagement: how the Top500 retailers best connect with consumers
- Retailer’s Top Commerce Marketing Tactics Unveiled
- Talk to customers
- Retailer’s top commerce marketing tactics unveiled
- Eighty per cent of UK online shoppers would consider buying cross-border
- IREU 500 2016 Sponsors
- Online sales grow by 17% in June: IMRG
- UK a stronghold for tablet shoppers, but only with the silver surfers study finds
- GUEST COMMENT Why are retailers neglecting the browser?
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Creating customer loyalty in an ever-connected world
- IRUK Top500 The UK market leaders for retail brand engagement
- IRUK 500 2016 Sponsors
- ROLLING REPORT Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas shopping 2015 NEW UPDATES
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Björn Borg unleashes the power of data to engage customers
- WEBINAR PREVIEW Björn Borg unleashes the power of data to engage customers
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW Black Friday is coming: will you be ready?
- How shopper behaviour is changing online and across sales channels
- Oak Furniture Land sees email revenue rise by 30% thanks to geolocation