dotmailer provides a scalable, easy-to-use and powerful email marketing automation solution which enables online retailers to create, send, share and analyse highly targeted, data driven triggered email campaigns. The platform allows you to send a series of automated communications to your customers and prospects based on individual customer data.
Complex engagement and behaviour-based segmentation takes your customers on a journey that delivers significant time and resource savings, higher AOV (average order rate) and dramatically increased conversion rates.
Established for over 15 years, dotMailer operates across six office locations and boasts more than 70,000 users in over 150 countries. Key ecommerce clients include Reiss, Elemis, Cowshed, Rodial, Dove Spa, Temperley London, Paperchase, Vax and World Duty Free.
- Marketers say email remains important, despite challenges: DMA
- Why email marketing needs to get more relevant: study
- Four in 10 marketers say only some of their emails are relevant: DMA
- GUEST COMMENT Customer experience should be at the heart of retailers’ communications
- Internet Retailing Awards 2015 A message from the sponsor
- Jumpstart Revolver 2015
- WEBINAR OVERVIEW A sense of abandonment?
- dotmailer: A sense of abandonment?
- MAGENTO LIVE 2014 dotmailer: Making the most of the ecosystem
- CEO Spotlight: Peter Simmonds, dotmailer
- INTERNET RETAILING AWARDS 2014 The Innovation Award
- IRX 2014 PREVIEW Skip Fidura of dotMailer on the do’s and don’ts of email marketing
- eCommerce Platforms Jumpstart
- eCommerce Platforms – 8th May