KPMG in the UK has over 10,000 partners and staff working in 22 offices and is part of a strong global network of member firms. Our vision is simple - to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, people and our capital markets.
What Makes Us Different?
Our innovative spirit inspires what we do and how we do it, providing valuable benefits for clients, employees and stakeholders. Constantly striving to be better lies at the heart of what makes us different.
- Growing proportion of retail sales took place online in September
- Online sales up by 11% in August, driving overall retail growth
- Online sales growth more restrained in July: BRC
- UK retail sales rise in warm June: BRC
- Ecommerce sales grew slower in May than for more than four years: BRC
- Ecommerce and high street sales up in April thanks to the Easter effect
- Retail sales slow online and offline; Jaeger goes into administration
- Online sales grow slowly in February, while in-store sales decline: BRC
- January ecommerce spending grew by 10% year-on-year
- Shoppers turned to online Christmas shopping in December: BRC
- Black Friday move online borne out by sales figures showing ecommerce sales up by a quarter in November
- The Black Friday effect on shopping: BRC and Hitwise figures
- Multichannel retailer American Apparel UK goes into administration
- Christmas shopping already well underway online: BRC
- UK shoppers spent 18.5% more online in August: ONS
- Another poor August for online sales as Olympics win shoppers’ attention
- Online sales perk up in July after June plummet, but store growth remains negative: BRC
- ‘Too early’ to detect Brexit effect as online sales growth slows in June: BRC
- More than a fifth of UK retail sales took place online in May – for the fifth month in a row
- Homewares and department stores benefit from 9.3% rise in online sales: ONS