A subscription to InternetRetailing’s intelligence provision ensures that you can keep an expert eye cast over the global retail industry.
Receive regular updates on the latest multichannel retail strategies, the most intriguing start-ups and the boldest innovations, as well as in-depth, original research crafted by experts to help you in optimising your strategy: sign up by selecting one of three options;
UK and European-based retailers qualify for a complimentary print subscription.
For vendors, international, or non-qualifying applicants who require print, there is also a paid for option (from £50).
Alternatively, anyone can sign up for a complimentary digital-only.
As part of your subscription to InternetRetailing, you’ll receive;
- The InternetRetailing Magazine – published on a bi-monthly basis and containing vital research, case studies and analysis
- The Top Suppliers Guide – an annual guide helping you to select the partners that could drive your business forward
- Brand Index – a comprehensive list of providers and suppliers that are already helping the Top500 retailers in Europe and the UK to maintain their position as one of the best
- The Top500 UK (IRUK 500) – the Top500 multichannel retailers in the UK as assessed against 6 key performance metrics; strategy & innovation, customer, operations & logistics, merchandising, brand & engagement, and mobile & cross-channel
- The Top500 Europe (IREU 500) – the European counterpart to the IRUK report, an in-depth commercial and comparative ranking of the best retailers in the continent
- Top500 Dimension Reports – each of the 6 metrics in each of the Top500 UK and Europe receive the deep-dive treatment: find out how and why companies are performing so well in the areas that matter most
• Senior member of a Top500 UK and European retailer? Subscribe here
• For all other applicants, subscribe here (from £50)
If you’d prefer to receive these straight to your inbox and on a complimentary basis, subscribe digitally. Receive our newsletters, latest reports, events information, up-coming webinars and much more.
Got a question? Check out our Subscriptions FAQ here.