The digital version of Internet Retailing magazine is now available to read online. Features include:
- Dabs.com: Opportunities in a Downturn: Neil Catto talks about synergy with BT, its new ERP solution and how a single-digit-margin electricals business is managing in the current economic conditions
- Comment: Ian Jindal, IR’s editor-in-chief, looks at the strategic considerations of the cash crash.
- Dashboard: Did consumers cut back on their festive feast? IMRG reveals the real impact of Christmas 2008.
- Looking Forward: Commentators examine etail trends for 2009 including the future of behavioural merchandising, monetising ecommerce data and rich media.
- Retail Review: One retailer, four angles. Our team of experts review Marks & Spencer.
To receive a regular copy of this digital issue just click here to register to receive the magazine.
Missed November’s digital issue? Don’t worry you can see it here.