The first German online trade congference “Deutscher Online-Handelskongress 2010” will open its doors on 24. Februaray 2010 at the Dorint Pallas Hotel in Wiesbaden. Organized ny The Conference Group, the conference is supported by well-known German newspapers like “Lebensmittel Zeitung”, “HORIZONT”, “Textilwirtschaft” and “Der Handel”.
The agenda consists of presentations by 40 “high-level” speakers as well as presentations by shop operators. Topics are:
- Which shop concepts are particularly efficient and successful in the future?
- How can multichannel systems be connected and primed for success?
- How can social communities and e-commerce be connected and turned into profit?
- Live-Shopping, Shopping-Clubs, Social Commerce – What´s next? How does e-commerce look like in some years’ time?
- How can publishers use the internet for their business?
- What can media learn from social platforms and communities?
- Featured topic: Social Commerce – the why, how, and who.
Find more info on the agenda HERE.