We’re introducing a new webinar series that brings more voices and topics together, in a conversational, rapid format.
Drawing inspiration from the Sumerian numbering system, we’re basing the new RX6 series very roughly on the number 6! 6 speakers, 6 topics, 6 minutes per topic, 6 slides to encapsulate it all - and we’ll do this 6 times a year!
Of course, since the Sumerians also get the credit for inventing beer (and even using it as a method of payment)
Watch the beginning of our series with the following guests:
- Ian Jindal, - CEO, RetailX
- Martin Shaw - Chief Researcher, RetailX
- David Walmsley, Chief Digital & Omnichannel Officer, Pandora
- Benny Tadele - VP, Global Merchant Solutions, ACI Worldwide
- Duncan Licence - VP, Product & Partnerships, Metapack
- Sophie Moule - Head of Marketing, Pi Datametrics
- Jamie O’Gorman - VP of Client Services, Exponea
During our discussion we will cover:
… and two other topics!
In fact, why not help us with the topics and send in your ideas to email@example.com. Alternatively, send us your question as a video for a chance to feature in the webcast!