Operating in the resilient and increasingly growing market of the U.K pet care, Pets at Home is a leading player and saw a double-digit growth last year during the Covid-19 pandemic.
With ongoing investment in its omnichannel operations, Pets at Home needed to overcome their main product data challenges, adopt scalable processes to launch their product catalogue across channels, to thrive on highly competitive product advertising channels.
Intelligent Reach is the Product Marketing platform for leading Brands and Retailers, helping them increase digital revenue and product visibility through product data.
Join our webinar in which Pets at Home and Intelligent Reach will demonstrate how they jointly created a platform for success, what challenges they have overcome, how they managed to optimise clicks, impressions and ROAS on their main advertising channels, and will discuss actionable key takeaways for successful retailers and brands.
Key learnings from this webinar
• How Pets-at-Home managed to enhance their product data and successfully sell on paid channels.
• Product data challenges and how to overcome them
• How to enhance time and efficiency when building and distributing your product data
• How to combine performance metrics and product data to thrive online
• Why brands and retailers should have a line of experiments in their pipeline, in a highly competitive market.