For the second year running, Internet Retailing Expo will be running the “IRX Express Train” from London Euston to The NEC on both mornings of the show (25 & 26 March).
We have hired a train carriage on Virgin Trains to transport delegates from the Top 500 retailers in the UK, allowing them to network with other retailers during the 70 minute journey. We will also be transporting people back to London after the cocktail party on the first day and again just before show close on the second day.
Guests will not be required to pay for travel on the IRX Express but tickets restricted to employees of the Top 500 Retailers – subject to availability.
- 25 March 2015 at 09.03am London Euston – Birmingham International
- 25 March 2015 at 18.20pm Birmingham International – London Euston
- 26 March 2015 at 09.03am London Euston – Birmingham International
- 26 March 2015 at 16.00pm Birmingham International – London Euston
- Complimentary continental breakfast will be provided on the outbound journey
- We’ve made the arrangements – just relax on the train and plan your visit
- If travelling alone it’s a chance to meet peers en route
- If travelling with a team you’ll have an hour to plan your day, and an hour to reflect and discuss on the way home
- Tickets are posted to you in advance, so no worrying about timings, collection or other admin.
How to get your tickets
When you register for IRX you are asked to enter your company. If your company is one of the InternetRetailing UK Top500 retailers (www.internetretailing.net/iruk) you will be offered a checkbox to apply for an IRX Express ticket.
If you’ve registered and didn’t tick (but now regret that omission!) just return to the registration with your unique ID (noted in your registration email) and you’ll be able to request the train, along with workshops, meetings and other activities.
Any questions, just let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org