Download the Sustainability 2023 Report for an analysis of the current state and future direction of sustainability among the world’s leading retailers and brands.
This year’s research highlights the extent to which the RetailX Global Top1000 are sharing their sustainability journeys with customers and how customers are shopping with sustainability in mind.
Find out how sustainability permeates all areas of retail from the pressures being placed on retailers by legislation and changing customer behaviour, through operations to final mile delivery and new business models.
- 40 pages of concise data-driven insight into the world of retail sustainability illustrated throughout with easy-to-read graphs, figures and charts
- Analysis of the RetailX Top1000
- How legislation is changing the retail industry
- How to combat Greenwashing
- Retailers share their sustainability efforts with practical advice
- Company profiles of three industry exemplars: VF Corporation, Asahi and Just Eat Takewaway.com
With accompanying datagraphic