A solution within the ‘Payments’ category of RetailDNA
Our Blue Papers focus on solutions to commercial opportunities and challenges in multichannel retail and digital direct sales.
This Blue Paper deals with Klarna’s Pay later solution, which allows customers to defer payments. This brings forward purchasing power and allows customers to try products without the hassle of pursuing a refund should they choose to make a return. It also makes transactions faster and easier, catering to mobile-centric shopping.
In particular we focus on the opportunity that deferred payments could offer your business, outlines the practicalities of implementation and gives you the right questions to ask if you are considering this as an option.
In this bluepaper:
- Overview of deferred payment
- The opportunity: Who is the target market and what are the advantages?
- What is the Product? The different options Klarna uses
- Practical guide to implementing Klarna
- Case study from UK-based footwear retailer Schuh