Online marketplaces have emerged as winners over the last year, providing easy one-stop shopping and reliable delivery during a time of seismic change and disruption. In fact, the latest RetailX research suggests that marketplaces have now increased their share of traffic to 55% of visitors to UK retailers and to 60% of visitors to European retailers.
Download the first RetailX Brands and Marketplaces report for a meticulous exploration into the growing role that marketplaces are now playing in direct-to-consumer sales. Inside, readers will discover more about the relationship between brands and marketplaces, choosing the right marketplace and what brands do to make their presence felt.
Also find exclusive interviews with leading brands and marketplaces, such as eBay, Feelunique and ghd!
We hope you find this report useful in navigating a sales channel that’s proving more important than ever.
Inside the full report:
- Overview: Selling where customers buy
- How brands sell on marketplaces
- Partner perspective with ChannelAdvisor: Boosting marketplace performance with data
- Marketplaces: Building trust
- Taking action
- Speed of delivery
- Ensuring sustainability standards
- Brands: Showcasing brand products
- Choosing a marketplace & how to sell on it
- What brands do to make their presence felt
- Case studies: GHD & Country House Outdoors
- RetailX findings in graphics
- Exclusive interviews with eBay, Feelunique, Secret Sales & many more
- Much, much more!