The RetailX 2020 UK Growth 2000 report contains this year’s list of the 2,000 UK multichannel and ecommerce retailers that follow the previously-published RetailXUK Top500. The focus in this report is on growth and the four drivers of growth: more traffic, the shift to mobile shopping, easy and convenient delivery and engaging – and paying – via social media. That’s analysed through four dimensions, Find, Mobile, Delivery and Social, and illustrated by case studies drawn from retailers selling in a wide variety of categories and different ways. Throughout, research is illustrated by RetailX’s trademark quick-to-read graphics.
Download this report for:
- The full list of 2,000 up-and-coming retailers that sell online and across channels in the UK
- Performance-led analysis of Growth 2000 retailers from Birchbox and Fortnum & Mason to Strings Direct and Freemans
- Quick-to-read graphics showing key trends in UK ecommerce and multichannel retailing
- How different categories of retailers use key ecommerce tools
- The context: how retailers are trading in a challenging 2020 environment